All around Australia, on farms, orchards, stations and settlements, Endurance Structures stand up to punishing everyday use by no-bull people who rely on their sheds year in, year out. Hay sheds, equipment sheds, workshops. Fielders listen to what people in the bush need, and custom-build to customer specifications. You can trust your tractors, produce, stock and equipment to Endurance Sheds, and never worry about the hard knocks of country life, because these sheds are built to take it.
Features for all Endurance Sheds and Structures:
- Secure lock up building for vehicles, machinery, tools etc
- Range including award, permier and 150Z shed designs
- 64mm tophat, Z150 purlins & girts
- Standard engineering spans up to 30m with up to 6m bays for ‘Zed’ sheds
- Standard engineering spans up to 27m with up to 5m bays for “C” sections sheds
- Roll formed C section portal frame
- Variety of roof pitches from 7.5° to 30°
- TL-5, Lo Rib or Corrugated profile roof & wall sheeting
- Barge & Ridge flashing supplied standard
- Gables, skillions, american barns, hangers, mezzanines, inline purlin, riding areanas & custom design
- Full range of standard and ultra COLORBOND® Steel colours available
- Optional accessories including personal doors, sliding doors, roller door, skylights, windows, side awnings & carports available
All Fielders Endurance Sheds come with a 10 year structural warranty.